Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

WTB: 99 XJ headlights

altierior

BOLO - XJ For sale

**DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**

deadfeat

Daytona Jeep Beach

**DEJA Hoodies!!! Order by 10/27**

Kuntryboy816

Recent Activities

• altierior -

Replied to the thread WTB: 99 XJ headlights.

Quote from dkirkley: “I don't want stock Is there a link to any write ups on that upgraded harness mod? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk ” Do a search on NAXJA.
  • JKgray10 -

Posted the thread Wanted BOLO - XJ For sale.

Thread
    Looking for a XJ or other Cherokee for my Nephew who is 17 and trying to buy his first car. He wants something lifted so I'd say something on 33's but 35's would be okay if it was done right-ish. I don't have a specific year in mind so I've just been…
  • deadfeat -

Replied to the thread **DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**.

Dont forget Genright Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  • roughcountry95 -

Posted the thread Daytona Jeep Beach.

Thread
    Im getting plans in order to go to daytona for the annual jeep beach, i was just wondering if anyone on her was planning on going, the dates are april 25-30. i went last year and it was a really good time
  • sandtostand -

Replied to the thread **DEJA Free Member Post-Holiday Appreciation Party Sat Jan 7 2017**.

feel free I already hit up poison spyder, had to fill out a form awaiting their response, maybe a second request would speed things along