Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned What have you done to your Jeep today?

Slimer

TJ parts; JKU front bumper

Get into a Fender Bender? Stock JKU bumpers for sale

New 17 inch stock tire for sale.

Free - Craftman Riding Mower

JKgray10

Recent Activities

• Slimer -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

Speedometer gears got chewed up. Unfortunately the replacements I have are 15 tooth. Need a 20. Since this one came from a late 60s Scout with 4.27 gearing I think I may be out of luck. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  • SG1998 -

Posted the thread TJ parts; JKU front bumper.

Thread
    I'm trying to get rid of some parts that are just taking up space. These came off a 98 TJ and are free to a good home. Have to be picked up soon if interested (in North Wilmington), trash goes out this week! -A/C compressor, lines etc. -Stock air…
  • SSilverhawk -

Posted the thread Get into a Fender Bender? Stock JKU bumpers for sale.

Thread
    I have the stock front and rear bumpers from my 2015 JKU for sale. $100 each. The front bumper has the stock fog lights included. Rear bumper is in like new shape. The front bumper has 4 screws in it which held my surf tag but it's in perfect shape…
  • Kuntryboy816 -

Replied to the thread What have you done to your Jeep today?.

I finally got some time to fab a sleeve up to correct the broken AC bracket. It ain't all that pretty but it got the job done. Now the bottom bracket is tight against the compressor like it should be and there's no more belt squeal/slap. Next, I…
  • SSilverhawk -

Posted the thread For Sale New 17 inch stock tire for sale..

Thread
    I have one brand new stock 17 inch tire from my 2015 JKU for sale $100.00. It is the original Goodyear RS-A that was on the 5th wheel when I bought the Jeep in July of 2015. Call or text Jim at (302)270-2284 if interested.
  • JKgray10 -

Replied to the thread Free - Craftman Riding Mower.

• Spedly -

Replied to the thread Free - Craftman Riding Mower.

• wickedwillys62 -

Replied to the thread Jk rubi take offs.

• jace -

Replied to the thread Jk rubi take offs.

Can you PM me contact information? I'm interested.
  • JKgray10 -

Posted the thread FS - Tread Climber $350 obo.

Thread
    Tread Climber TC 3000 for sale $350 obo. Can be used as the Climber or locked into a treadmill mode. Located in Newark /Bear. Can help with transportation delawareja.com/forum/index.php…c3e4ecc5970f688929ed2ece9