Delaware Jeep Association

Forum home for Delaware's original Jeep club

Woah, what happened? Hey, we just launched a major update to the forum and gallery. A bunch of things will be crazy and maybe some things out of wack. Please be patient, and post in the "DEJA Website & Other Things Internet" forum if you have any issues, or send a private message (now called "Conversation") to "whatevah", the forum admin.

Looking for your profile and personal settings? Look up in the upper left corner, click on your username and it'll open the personal menu settings.

If you had previously changed your displayed username from your login name, that change was lost. Now, the login name is the same as the displayed name. You can change your username in your account settings "Account Management".

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

***TRAIL RIDE*** DeJA Club Ride @ Rausch Creek Saturday October 1 All Welcome!

deadfeat

Moog vs Spicer Ujoints.

sandtostand

TJ tow hooks

Geocaching

whatevah

Dell 22" computer monitor NIB $50

Recent Activities

• If a Sunday group works, I will come up sat night around 9:30pm. Partake in beer and campfires Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  • sandtostand -

Replied to the thread Moog vs Spicer Ujoints..

that's all I used up until my driveshaft replacement after installing the long arm kit. They held up good especially considering all of the water and mud that I use to play in til Aaron scolded me
  • deadfeat -

Posted the thread Moog vs Spicer Ujoints..

Thread
    I just grabbed a pair of MOOG 280 (1310 equiv) u-joints. I assume they are comparable to Spicer or other quality joints. These are for the rear driveshaft that eats a set every year or two since the agle is a little less than ideal. Planning on …
  • jace -

Posted the thread TJ tow hooks.

Thread
    Cleaning out the garage. Comes with longer bolts. $10 or will trade for 6-pack of Dogfish. Located in Newark, DE.
  • whatevah -

Replied to the thread Geocaching.

I had placed several caches of my own, only 2 currently active. The travel bugs tend to disappear after a while, especially if it's a geocoin. But, I've seen some come back to life after a year or longer of sitting on someones desk. Back in 2006/07,…
  • jace -

Posted the thread Dell 22" computer monitor NIB $50.

Thread
    Cleaning out the home office. I won this at a raffle from a sales event I went to about 6 months ago and never used it. Dell 22" widescreen monitor, brand new in box. Only opened to inspect it. Full HD and LED backlit. Full specs here:
  • Haven't gotten any confirmations for Sunday. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk