September 8th - Deja Trip to RC

• as listed in the 'Upcoming Trail Rides' thread. i'm in if there will there be a group running blues or greens/blues.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• as listed in the 'Upcoming Trail Rides' thread. i'm in if there will there be a group running blues or greens/blues.

hmmm... no responses. ??? i suppose i should have posed this post as a question. something like this:
    will there be a group running blues or greens/blues?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• that weekend in the trip club trip to GWNF and i have a wedding so i dunno

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• hmmm... no responses. ??? i suppose i should have posed this post as a question. something like this:
    will there be a group running blues or greens/blues?

Im glad to see your back ready to go ;D Man you have mist out on some good wheelin :suspicious:

You can lead ill follow?

Your up there every weekend, we should be following you 8)

• This date was posted a while ago.

I doubt there is a trip planned at this point.

it's still listed in the 'Upcoming Trail Rides' thread alongside the club trip to GWNF . is there a group still going to RC? if not, it makes me wonder if any of the other trail ride dates are incorrect :question: i know that i am not the only member who has these dates marked on his calendar. maybe an update is in order :hmm:

~ JD

• You can lead ill follow?

are you suggesting that you want me to play trailguide? :o

Your up there every weekend, we should be following you 8)

i agree with J-Man. but if you want to me to follow in front of you, i could do that. :roll:

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• Sorry for the delay guys. Haven't been by a computer much recently.

The trail ride to RC on September 8th is still a go.

Whatever groups you want to run, I'll be cool with.

I'll probably be leaving from the Avondale area going through Lancaster and getting up to RC around 830 or so.

-Chris

• being a best man or wheeling. such a hard decision

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• I think I'm gonna try and make this one. The last ride I was on was the JFJ benefit run, lol. So, I'm hopin to make it.

• Hey john ,ill be there if you want me to lead I'm OK with that,i have to get my CB working,ill call you later in week.Jason ( jman) is write i go every chance i can Ive been there about 20 times,looking forward to wheeling again with you.hopefully ill have kids,ill know soon.

Wayne

• it's still listed in the 'Upcoming Trail Rides' thread alongside the club trip to GWNF . is there a group still going to RC? if not, it makes me wonder if any of the other trail ride dates are incorrect :question: i know that i am not the only member who has these dates marked on his calendar. maybe an update is in order :hmm:

Things should be good thru the rest of the year.

It's tough to pick dates almost a year ahead of time because you don't know what's going to change or come up.

Chris has done an outstanding job of organizing rides this year. :up:

• Things should be good thru the rest of the year.

It's tough to pick dates almost a year ahead of time because you don't know what's going to change or come up.

Chris has done an outstanding job of organizing rides this year. :up:

i agree. i really hope my post wasn't misinterpreted. :-[ i certainly wasn't griping. after a little confusion about whether there is a trip to RC on this date, i was only looking to make sure that my calendar accurately reflected the club rides.

in my short time as a member, i know that it is through the work of guys like chris that make this such a great club. :up: :)

~ JD

• Hey john ,ill be there if you want me to lead I'm OK with that,i have to get my CB working,

if your CB isn't working, we can yell at each other. :D alternately, i'll bring my walkies! :sshh:

~ JD

• I'm going to do my best to be there.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!