** DEJA Trail Ride at RC - Nov 24 2012 **

• Looks like I'm gonna have to add a new steering box to the replacement list. It seems to be getting a lot worse a lot faster. Probably ok on the trails, but not on the road. Still planning to be there!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Sorry, I'm out now.

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper (pending repairs or new jeep???)
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Neil, I should be able to get you a trailer if I'm right seating with you...

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Add me to the list! Picking up some more additions from QTec next friday (tow hook for the front, getting a hitch this weekend). Should definitely be ready for then. I'll have my buddy with me, if you need a guest count.

Also, will we be meeting anywhere to convoy up, or just meet there?

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    skeets682
    Tattookid85
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper (pending repairs or new jeep???)
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Spedly (pending steering fix)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Some of us will be there Friday (Black Friday) if anyone wants to make a weekend of it and everyone is welcome! We are staying at the Comfort Inn and looking forward to seeing y'all.

• Also, will we be meeting anywhere to convoy up, or just meet there?

I like to convoy up. I normally make a stop at the Wawa on Limestone rd. I leave Wawa about 5:45-6 am

Edit- Im not sure why that posted like I was quoting someone else. It's fixed now.

"Kilroy was here!" :kilroy:

Edited once, last by BlueLesPaul2006 ().

• Oh okay, that sounds good. Turnpike or non-turnpike? I prefer non, but I'll go wherever everyone else goes.

Sorry about that last post I some how posted like I was quoting someone else.

I normally go up non turnpike. We can make it there in plenty of time to pay and air down and skip the turnpike. Plus once the sun comes up we have a few nice views of amish country.

• Yep, I know the way pretty well. Don't know road names/numbers, just know where to turn, lol. I love the drive up to that area.

• Yep, I know the way pretty well. Don't know road names/numbers, just know where to turn, lol. I love the drive up to that area.

I can't tell you the names I may be able to squeak out a few route numbers. lol all I have is a gps and a good sense of direction. I have been up there a few times and the route is easy I just like to ride with a buddy just in case.

• I can't tell you the names I may be able to squeak out a few route numbers. lol all I have is a gps and a good sense of direction. I have been up there a few times and the route is easy I just like to ride with a buddy just in case.

Haha I hear ya, I'm the same way. My grandparents have a house literally across the street from where Paragon was, so I'm up there a lot.

• Count me in too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!