** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rock Run - Sat June 7 2014 **

• Getting this up early so JeffsJK will shut up about it.

June 7th is the DEJA trip to Rock Run (http://www.rockrunrecreation.com) which is in Patton, PA out west past Harrisburg. This is the standard sign up thread and Jeff also wants to know who is going to be staying for what days. This is replacing the Big Dogs run we usually do in June (because Bigs Dogs attendance has been dropping we're only doing it in September) which was normally a 3 day trip. Since this is still kind of a hike to get to does anyone want to take off Friday and wheel that day too?

In my experience a few years ago, and hopefully those who went last year will chime in, it seems like Rock Run is either very easy green trails or monster red trails that will swallow your Jeep. It didn't seem like there was much in between but when I went it was just opening and they were still cutting trails. Someone tell me if that's not the case anymore. More details including cost/etc on their website linked above, ask any questions if you haven't been there before.

Sign up below and please mention/discuss what days you want to go out for. Jeff will be mad if he doesn't have anyone to cuddle with Thursday night.
    tres.

• Add the .com or just google rock run recreation.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• 1) Jeffsjk- heading up Thursday to cuddle with Stafford.

Sal is going to be pissed.

Someone forced me into a ROC race in Philly the following week so now I have to see if I can get off for two weekends in a row. Very tentative for this one right now even though this is the ride I've been waiting for. This place is awesome!

• I took off the following weekend since that is when big dogs usually is. Assumed since you "replaced" big dogs with rock run you would have done it the same weekend. Unless you change it I guess I'm out.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Edited once, last by 2000sahara ().

• I took off the following weekend since that is when big dogs usually is. Assumed since you "replaced" big dogs with rock run you would have done it the same weekend. Unless you change it I guess I'm out.

Big Dogs is late this year, usually its around the 7th-10th. Schedule has been posted for months, sorry homie. If you need to get vaca in by a certain time next year hit me up

• I have to put my vacation in almost a year in advance, so this was scheduled long before you came up with a magical new date. Its cool though.... Hope you get caught in a forest fire! :innocent:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Sal is going to be pissed.

Someone forced me into a ROC race in Philly the following week so now I have to see if I can get off for two weekends in a row. Very tentative for this one right now even though this is the ride I've been waiting for. This place is awesome!

I thought the ROC race was June 7th?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I'm in for this one as well, but in my "usual" capability: passenger seat. (Until Aaron gets my Jeep finished! No rush at all!!)

1989 Wrangler (Islander package) [_]IIIII[_]
    SOA lift (I don't remember the specifics, sorry!)
    33x12.50"/15 BFG tires (I had these), OBA, CB
    Black American Racing AR767 wheels

• I can probably make this ride but I'll need to be on the road early Sunday for my dad's bday. I'm fine with camping but hotel might be more gooder.

• the old farm house that we stayed at last time is booked that weekend. I remember there being places with rv parking nearby but i'll check it out and make arrangements. camping is still an option, but i think it's just a field at rock run.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!