Gallery problem

• Dave, I checked your files and the gallery is choking on them (over 3 MB each)... I'll resize them down a little and get them added for ya.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ok, I think you should have access, now.

I tried and still do not have permission. When I login, there is no link to click in order to upload. I have tried typing the url to get to the upload function and that's when I get the message.

Let me know if you need anymore information.
    Thanks.

• hmm... *fiddle* *type* *click* ok, try now. if it doesn't work, I'll temporarily reset your password to an admin account so I can get in to see what it's not working.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• hmm... *fiddle* *type* *click* ok, try now. if it doesn't work, I'll temporarily reset your password to an admin account so I can get in to see what it's not working.

That worked. Thanks :up:

• oh... sending you a pm

Jerry / Whatevah

• Jerry, I am also having problems loading pics and being logged in. I am logged into the forum section, but not the pics. When I try the login in the upper right, I tells me that my user name or passwoed is wrong. Can you offer any help?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!