December 10'th Wrenchfest Pictures

• they may have offered you a lower value also since you have now altered the jeep after the first appaisle.....sometimes if the dealership plans on wholesaleing the vehicle, they will give you more for it with the mods since they can get more at whole sale for it to the right person.......so that could be part of the reason as well for the lower price......

• Well, the deed is done. The jeep has been replaced. The first dealership we went to actually ended up selling the car we were looking at a few days ago and didn't realize it when I called to say we're coming over to look at it 3 times that day. So we drove down the road a bit, found a better replacement (same car, same price, more features), were offered more than we got at the other place and left them the jeep. They took a look at it while we were doing a test drive so I assume they got an idea of what condition the jeep was in.

Sorry if I offended anyone or seemed pissed off yesterday. I was, but that's besides the point - it was more a feeling of frustration and "what do I do now" and I just wanted to do what needed to be done to get things straightened out. Like I said - it's over and I still think Ed and Josh are great guys (and Zeke, we've never met but I'm sure your alright ;)) Hopefully in the next few years, I'll be back in the jeep scene with a lot more knowledge and hopefully a lot more cashflow. Thanks again for your help guys.

• I think I'm going to be looking for an early model Rubicon in a few years. Wait for them to come down in price a bit. I know for next time that I don't want to have to bother with lockers and axles and SYEs. I've learned from my mistakes (hopefully).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!