NJ Ice run

• My worst flood so far ....

a flood like that would f up my somewhat expensive audio equipment.
    ;(

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Would the amps fit under the rear seats? Or does that interfere with folding the seats down? ??? My amp is mounted to the back of my box and my capacitor is mounted to the back of the back seat so I don't know too much about mounting stuff elsewhere.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Put em on the roof! :D

seriously, i have considered putting them on the ceiling over the cargo compartment, if i can figure out a good way to attach them.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Would the amps fit under the rear seats? Or does that interfere with folding the seats down?

yup, thought of that, but the amps are too large.

anyways, sorry for the thread hijack. if the jeep is ready, i'll try to participate. updates to follow...

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• :lbulb: I was thinking of putting together a Mid week run to the Pine Barrens some time in January or early February.
    :driving:
    1/24/07 Looks like a good date. :suspicious:What dose every one think. :tup: :tdown:

I would go if it was a weekend. 1/24/07 is a wed.???????

• Count me in I live about 5 mins from Warton and have a shop and bad ass dually for recovery and shop for break downs for antone in need for a lay over. I also have some former Iron In the Pines members who could lead if needed to save stockers and 1st timers to the pines. We are looking to wheel with a more social group no matter the distance. MY cell is 609 707 2239 Thanks Ray

• No can do midweek runs... have to be on weekends.

-Rick R<br />-Quadratec Online Community Coordinator<br />-&#039;15 JKU - &#039;98 &amp; &#039;01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Ams - &#039;03 VW Golf Turbo Diesel<br />FDNY 9/11/01 - We will never forget our fallen brothers

• is this a deja run yet.. i might be interested.. but my zj is not up to snuff yet.. still bone stock.. anyone want to give me a hand putting tow hooks on it?

• This Run Is still a go. :driving:
    It is not a DeJA run but you still need to be Trail ready. ???
    This is for your and other peoples safety. :tup: The run is leaning more toward a # 2 rated trails on a scale of 1 to5. That means that a stock Jeep will be able to make it if you are carfull. But remember that there is a good chance that you will get some
    :doh: Piny Pinstriping.

• This Run Is still a go. :driving:
    It is not a DeJA run but you still need to be Trail ready. ???
    This is for your and other peoples safety. :tup: The run is leaning more toward a # 2 rated trails on a scale of 1 to5. That means that a stock Jeep will be able to make it if you are carfull. But remember that there is a good chance that you will get some
    :doh: Piny Pinstriping.

There is a very very good chance you'll get some pinstripping.

• I just happen to be off on Wend. so if I can get my CJ to run well enough, I'm in.
    If there is a chance for me to meet up with someone in Dover, that would be great otherwise, maybe in N Delaware...
    Has a spot been picked and a time.

I will be cruising solo, so if someone wants to sit spotter, I mean shotgun, pm me.

James

• Tugboat count me out. :-[ I just put a new alternator in my TJ, and it's becoming my daily driver until I get a new Jeep. Can't afford to mess up anything else in the mud right now.

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Just to let everyone know, this will be considered an "Official Deja Ride"...so trail badges will be given.

Thanks
    -Chris

• ...this will be considered an "Official Deja Ride"...

Does this mean that non-members are no longer welcome? ??? my XJ might be ready for this trip, and i be excited to give the mods their 'maiden voyage' ASAP. :driving:

~ JD

• Just to let everyone know, this will be considered an "Official Deja Ride"...so trail badges will be given.

Thanks
    -Chris

Stupid question, but what's a trail badge? :-[

• Guest are still welcome and a trail badge is a magnet that you get to put on your jeep after each trail ride you go on. I'm sure someone can post a pic but I don't have any pics right now and its too cold to go out and get one. :rolleyes:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!