Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• sure is....maybe i should make of video of me filing some papers away at work.....haha jk....you guys most be bored

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Even for replacinf a starter, I like how they had videos of what they're doing on the other website. Just the fact they're in color is another thing. I remember the first time I was replacing all four rotors and pads with a Chilton and thinking to myself (and praying) that I got it right. I did but ended up trading the car for the Unlimited back in February. Did the brake job in January on one of those unseasonably warm days.... Kinda like we're having now.

• You guys have too much time on your hands. :) :) :)

That or after 18 years in the automotive field I find a Jeep starter install to be easy.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• You guys have too much time on your hands. :) :) :)

That or after 18 years in the automotive field I find a Jeep starter install to be easy.

I think that the whole idea of these write ups and documenting some of these tasks are for those who do not have any experience working on vehicles.

I just did a write up on installing a Tach, yea another easy one, I connected 4 wires. But for someone who has never done any automotive work it can and does scare them off.

• I think that the whole idea of these write ups and documenting some of these tasks are for those who do not have any experience working on vehicles.

exactly! everything comes with instructions, but they're usually pretty ambiguous. having clear pics makes it a hundred times easier.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!