• Hey Guys, Are there any unlimited owners in this forum? I'm looking to lift my 04' and would like to talk to anyone who has done it? I was on Qtec, and nobody talks about us unlimiteds owners. Any help would be great! :bang:

• Thanks, Trying to decide between skyjack 4" or full traction 4", looking at getting a complete kit.I don't want the expense of sye,cv etc. Would like to fit 35's. if not 33's will do. any help or thoughts- THANKS!

• full traction gets my vote over the two
    but the best bang for ur buck is gonna be RE

as for the sye and cv shaft
    with ur unlimited
    u should be good to go up to 4 " 's of lift and not need either
    get a jks body lift to go with who's ever lift u chose
    that will be more than enough for 35's if the bumpstops are set prperly

might want to consider alloy chromo shafts front at least
    if not do both front and rear
    but that will depend on w\how often u wheel and how hard

• go 3.5 RE and 33s....call it a day.....with 33s at least you can drive it every day.

• I've got an 04' unlimited with 2" spacers, 2.5" old man emu coils and shocks and a 1" body lift. i have 33's and Never rub or anything. no need for a SYE (yet) and the gas mileage is in the below 10 mpg area.

I just put $50 in the tank and that will last until next tuesday.
    I may have to switch to drinking Piel's

• I went with a 3" FT with 3/4 inch spacers and 265-75-16 the reason I am putting the spacers on there is because of the weight from after market bumpers and rock sliders, I dont want any sagging at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!