Heres my jeep. (pics and build up)

• the old tranny wont work.. the input shafts are completely different from 94 up..the whole reason for buying that tranny was because the old one from the 91 will not fit a 94 motor

thats right i forgot about that shit but yankee is right chris should get an nv3550 and then take the tranny back and throw it at his head

• what makes you think i have $500 just laying around?

2003 TJ 4.0L, hardtop, Artec Trussed 8.8, 5.5 long arm currie joints, sye Tatton shaft, 35" km2s, barnes 4x4 belly up skid, 11,000lb qtec winch AtoZ fab bumper and lots of rustys stuff

• what makes you think i have $500 just laying around?

haha yeah youve had too many over draft charges from this motor swap because of all that shit that went wrong...use that refund from nappa to pay those off and then spend your next paycheck on another tranny instead of going to RC :shrug:. PUH! :badidea:

• well u do have a job dont u? sell your soul to the devil... i dont care just a suggestion.... welcome to the world of jeeps... now what ya gonna do? rebuild it yourself! like what im doing its the only cost effictive measure

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!