• Hey Guys, I have 04' LJ with no mods yet , but looking @ 4" lift/tires.Does anybody have any advice or pics on what they like? I would love to join your club but, I've never see any posts from LJ owners. Do you allow LJ's? thnxs J

• Nope we have a strict no LJ rule. J/K man as long as it says jeep across the front. Personally If/when I get another TJ/LJ I like the RE 3.5" superflex and 1" body lift with 35's. With the 1" body it will leave the door open to do a belly-up down the road.

• welcome tell us about what kind of wheeling you plan on and we can help you with what tires and what kind of lift will work best with you.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• My LJ is mostly daily driver 80% but, I want to be able to trail ride with club such as yours? I like R.E.3.5 alot but, people tell me to go w/ skyjacker 4" hydro. Tires- 33's bfg's MT or **** cepeks mud country.

• Go with RE. They don't call Skyjacker (Skycrapper) for nothing. I've heard lots of people complain about there lifts.

Remember Cheap doesn't equal quality.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Ive done a lot of research lately into quality of lift kits and.......after many hours of reading posts and threads over on JF, JU, ROF, and other forums, I have found that Rubicon Express is the best choice- I wont go with anything other after what ive seen and read.

• for something that runs on the road alot, don't overlook clayton manufacturing. pretty much the strongest arms on the market, untouchable warranty, and those i've talked too say it's a great ride as well. maybe couple the clayton arms/brackets, RE springs, and OME shocks? seems to me that from what i've heard you would have a great riding/performing all around lift with that combo.

quadratec and supplee4wd enterprises both carry the RE and OME line while AtoZ fabrication carries the clayton line.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!