What have you done to your Jeep today?

• Plasti-dipped the hardtop. Tan to black

Looks great.

That must have been one helluva huge vat of Plasti-Dip to dunk it in. :updown:

(Yes, I know it's also available as a spray.)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited 3 times, last by altierior ().

• Ordered the Clayton long arm kit today. I hate all of you that peer pressured me into it. :pirate:

HA! took you long enough. You'll be thanking us next time you wheel it and drive it to the beach. Now we just need to do something about your axles....

• Rims came in yesterday... thanks Quadratech!!! Now to get the tires mounted/balanced and put on! Special thanks to The Hubs for all his hard work doing this! (I handed tools, worked the jack, and did minor wrenching)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• umm, my 8.8 is solid and I have chromo shafts in the front 30. A front 44 would be sweet but I've never had a problem w the 30 (knock knock).

Just saying a set of 60's would let you hang out with the varsity squad at the mall. We are way cooler and jokes are funnier... 8)

• Just saying a set of 60's would let you hang out with the varsity squad at the mall. We are way cooler and jokes are funnier... 8)

But you guys don't get to drive your "Varsity Squad Jeeps" to the mall like the rest of us.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• But you guys don't get to drive your "Varsity Squad Jeeps" to the mall like the rest of us.

Exactly. I have no plans on taking my Jeep off the street. Spending $10k to run with you guys a few times a year and making 95% of Rausch boring plus not being able to drive it on the street is the last thing I'd do. I'm good with the JV team and being able to drive my Jeep any day of the year.

• Exactly. I have no plans on taking my Jeep off the street. Spending $10k to run with you guys a few times a year and making 95% of Rausch boring plus not being able to drive it on the street is the last thing I'd do. I'm good with the JV team and being able to drive my Jeep any day of the year.

Pretty sure I can drive my JK on 37's to the mall if you want to take the joke literally.... But I understand what your saying, it's not like Knoxrents doesn't drive his trail rig on the street or anything ?( . Most of RC is still fun if you take the more challenging lines, beats going 2 mph on a blue trail, stuck, or broke. To each his own :saint:

The Mall is the only place your jeep does go drive to Slimer.. :laughabove:

• ...and I'm typically grinning the whole way! :D

It's pretty much a daily driver when it's not raining or I just need the comfort of my truck. :P

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Ugh another set back... one of my rims needs to be sent back.. dings and scratches on it... thanks QTech... however the other 3 tires are mounted and ready to go..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably dropped shipped from the vendor too do it will take even longer.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!