For everyone that made the November meeting.

• How did everyone feel about the separate checks for the tables??

I will tell you it was a lot easier on my part. We only had to figure out 6-8 people for our bill.
    If it worked out ok for everyone we may start to do it that way from now on.
    The room charge will be added to the BOD table but the gratuity will be added separately for each table.

I will tell you it was a lot easier on my part. We only had to figure out 6-8 people for our bill.
    The room charge will be added to the BOD table but the gratuity will be added separately for each table.

Only problem is Frasier's won't do separate checks.

• I liked it better. It made it easier for me to find out my bill........even though I had to wait until the end of the night for my dinner.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I liked it better. It made it easier for me to find out my bill........even though I had to wait until the end of the night for my dinner.

Frasier's usually gives us 2 servers.

That was a lot of people for 1 person to handle although he did a pretty good job.

• I feel as if it went smoothly, a little long to wait for a beer or food but again for only one server, its understandable and he did well.

Yeah, we should do that when we can at Stewart's and if Frasier's will do table by table. Despite the ride, I like Stewart's. The room was a little crowded but I think that was because of the election and JFJ. The IPA makes up for it, though!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!