WJ build

• trackbar is on its way
    ordering the A-arm spacer next week, and picking up some JK moabs on the 7th. should start building in 2-3 weeks.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• pic of how the WJ stands now.

mmmm looking at in the future!

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• nah its gonna be way better. but similar

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• nah i am not going anywhere near that big, this is not gonna be a rockcrawler or even a wheeling jeep with the exception of maybe GWNF. It is strickly for looks and the beach/hunting/camping. I plan on buying another TJ, and before everyone says why did you sell your TJ. I had to due to circumstances I dont care to talk about, it was not a move i wanted to do, and it sucks to see someone else with my jeep but i know he is taking care of it, heck maybe i can buy if from him in a year or so.

• Ok plans are to put the additional lift on Sunday.

• Got the rims today and started on painting them. I am gonna take my time with them so it will be a day or so before I am totally finished. I started out wet sanding them, then i scuffed them with a red scotch bright pad. then used SEM primer, I am doing 2 coats of it, then I am gonna use SEM high gloss but I am making sure that everything is is good and dry and smooth before putting it on. I tend to rush painting and I want these to look good. and on with the pics. I am copying kevins rims cause they look soo good.

Stock rim

Wet sanding

Primed

Got three done before I had sniffed enough fumes.

• My overnighted parts just came in!!! ;D

• well got the rims finished painting they turned out really really good. I def have to thank my friend Gary for telling me how to prep the rims and how to go about painting them and what what paint to use.
    Finished rims drying.

center caps

• Good job blacking out the JEEP letters. Did you paint the caps with clear coat after sanding the paint off them?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• um it wasnt me. i was home all day. but kevins jeep is the commander that you saw. we did the lift today and the rims go on hopefully tomorrow.

• the ones i got are 17, the ones one the sahara are 18, but the basic rim and tire combo has 16 but they are goofy looking imho.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!