Lifted and fresh meat

• Today, Quadna, Sahara54 and a few guys from the firehouse helped me install a BB, BL, MML and JKS rear track bar.

I went from this:

To this:

The BL and MML were also JKS. It's only about 4.25" taller but it really makes the LJ look a whole lot better. The tires are the Toyo Open Country 33X13.50s I bought a while back and the wheels are the Cragars I bought off Wolverine ages ago before I ever even owned this jeep...thought I might need them some day. I stole an idea from Joo and painted the wheels with Duplicolor graphite. I think it matches the dark grey flares so much better than glossy black.

I also have a Clayton front track bar to install that I got from Solomi.

Next up, Bestop spare tire carrier, Smittybilt roof rack and basket, A to Z front bumper with radiator guard and some hid roof lights.

Thanks to the guys who gave a day of their time to help me get all this installed!

• Woohoo, got to ride in a Jeep for the second time this summer! Too bad neither time was in my Jeep...

It did look good, the ride felt good, too. You can hear the tires a little, but not bad at all.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Woohoo, got to ride in a Jeep for the second time this summer! Too bad neither time was in my Jeep...

It did look good, the ride felt good, too. You can hear the tires a little, but not bad at all.

Oh yeah, Jerry helped out too...boy, that's becoming a running gag to not mention you...jerry brought his cordless impact gun....very helpful and quick.

• Seeing that really makes wish I got it from Megee's when I first saw it.

Man that looks good.

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Thanks!...not to rub it in, but they had it for a while and they were really ready to deal to get rid of it. Stupid move though because they ended up having my orange brick TJ even longer. In retrospect, they may have been willing to deal to get rid of me. I started giving their basketballs away to every customer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!