DEJA Trail Ride at Rausch Creek on Saturday July 17th

• I prob wont be camping but I might stay at the hotel down the road on Friday night to ease the drive and actually be ready to be behind the wheel of the jeep the whole day. I still have some cooling issues to take care of prior to the trip, it wont overheat but I'm not taking chances in this heat.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Hope you can make it John! I'm really looking forward to getting back on the trails. Camping Friday night is looking pretty promising. If anyone else is up for it. Probably will get away from here around 5:30 which puts me at RC around 9:00 pm. It should be a blast!!

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I'm going to try to get up to RC Friday night before 9. I'm hoping to leave work by 11-12 get home and leave by 2-3 on Friday. So I'll be sure to save a few spots if no one will get there before me. I'll be on Channel 15 or anyone can give me a call at 856-522-9677. I hope we can have a descent turn out even though the All Jeeps Breed is going on.

• I'm planning on being there with the newly rebuilt took forever CJ and the wife. BusterStewart is planning on being there also. Randy what time do you want to meet at the office, I probable wont be camping over on Friday night. Keith

I'm up for some blue and black trail fun, count me in. Stomper, is the CJ registered and street legal?
    See you Saturday,
    Tim

• Hope you can make it John! I'm really looking forward to getting back on the trails. Camping Friday night is looking pretty promising. If anyone else is up for it. Probably will get away from here around 5:30 which puts me at RC around 9:00 pm. It should be a blast!!

Randy

Randy i will camp friday too!do we need to reserve a spot?

• I will be down at the beach that weekend, but looks like my mom wants to go. Wayne/Randy make sure she doesn't roll the thing please :roflmao:

• Figured I'd start a list of who's going and who's camping. Looks like we have a good group going. Still some "unsures" with camping or coming at all.
    JKGray10 - Camping
    shorebird - Camping
    joshill - Camping
    B
    Rockpirate - Camping???
    Daddanelena - Camping
    RedOliver - Camping
    Buster Stewart
    Sahara54 - Glamping
    Altierior (Pending)
    stomper
    bluedragon436 (Pending)

• yup Wayne. Probably should contact R.C.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• OK so I'm not guna be able to make it. wife wants to goto the jeep show and bypass the idea of me breaking the jeep again lol. but anyhow y'all have fun. hope to see lots of pics and will defiantly be going on the next event there the Hershey park/ RC trip. is my b-day gift lmao :beer:

• Got one of them too! Been running my Yj on the trails for 5 years, no major trail damage. With all due respect to my fellow club members, a Jeep show is just a bunch of Jeeps that should be offroad, but are in a parking lot talking about it. I just don't get it, but that's just one mans opinion. See You all at R.C.

Randy

• Im going to call RC on Saturday to reserve campsite for Friday 16th.Not sure if i can camp sat 17th too,but whoever wants to camp friday post up so i know how many to tell he!

Wayne

Wayne- I have a working list on page 2 of this thread with all the names on there and who's going to be camping and who still isn't sure. I might camp on Saturday depending on if I want to shoot up to the All Breeds Jeep Show on Sunday morning. I want to see if theres any good deals on parts up there thats worth me buying.

RockPirate- You won't burn out your clutch if you don't use it. Put that mother into 4Low and stay off the clutch.

• With all due respect to my fellow club members, a Jeep show is just a bunch of Jeeps that should be offroad, but are in a parking lot talking about it. I just don't get it, but that's just one mans opinion.

i share the opinion :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• i share the opinion :up:

Nice thing about DEJA is we support all aspects of Jeeping.

Nothing wrong with getting together and showing off your stuff.

Just like I know I will NEVER run into some of you on the beach, it is another facet of off-roading that many of us enjoy.

To each his own.

• X2

I love to wheel year round but shows are a great place to talk Jeeps and get ideas or pick-up used parts.
    As Keith said, wheeling, beaching, mall crawling, whatever......it's all good. :up:

Have fun next week guys/gals. Wish I could join you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!