*** 'Jeeps For Joy' 2010 - Toy Drive Event ***

• This is our 10th year doing this, so mark your calendar now.

Saturday, December 11th, 2010 from 9am to 1:30pm* in the Pike Creek Shopping Center on Limestone Road (Rt. 7) across from Goldey-Beacom College. We’ll be gathered out in front of the Kmart.

*- The caravan to deliver the donations to the A.I. duPont Hospital for Children will be leaving at approximately 1:30 pm on Saturday.

This is always a great time and a great thing that JFJ does and that DEJA helps with, both by sponsoring the toy drive and by helping to collect toys.

More details will be posted as the time nears. :santa:

• This sounds like a great drive but I'm a little confused on the plan. Are we bring toys as well to donate or just picking them up? or both?

• This sounds like a great drive but I'm a little confused on the plan. Are we bring toys as well to donate or just picking them up? or both?

We collect toy donations leading up to and at the event and then we pile them up in a trailer and caravan them up to A. I. duPont. Feel free to join us :wavey:

• The Kmart is across the street from the college.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• We have some fantastic raffle items this year.

Raffle Items for 2010

Quadratec
    10 Quadratec Hats - Stone
    10 Quadratec Hats - Black
    2 Rampage Strap Style LED Lights
    2 Authentic Jeep Hooded Sweatshirts - Gray - XL
    1 CTEK US800 12 Volt Battery Tender
    4 Quadratec Front Floor Liners for TJ
    1 Hi-Lift Jack - Red - 48"
    4 Quadratec Front Floor Liners Black for JK
    2 Rugged Ridge 8500# Winches
    1 Maisto 1:18 Wrangler Brushfire Unit - Red (Model Jeep)
    1 Uniden Pro 510 CB Radio

Philadelphia Eagles
    Autographed picture w/ certificate of authenticity of Eagles CB Joselio Hanson #21

Abbotts Grill
    $50 Gift Card

Jodie's Passion Parties
    Goodie bag

Patti Cochran - Tupperware
    Tupperware goodie bag

TW Perry
    Picnic cooler

Johnson Controls
    2 Battery Gift certificates

Grand Opera House
    2 tickets

A to Z Fabrication
    Gift Certificates

Brasserie Grille Steaks and Seafood @ Christiana Hilton
    4 $25 Gift cards

PetKare
    $20 Gift Certificate

[b]*** Special thanks to Quadratec who has been a long time Jeeps For Joy supporter, but really out did themselves this year. ***

You can visit them at [color=blue][b]www.quadratec.com

• And don't forget to bring a toy, but if you should there's a KMart right there where you can pick one up.

Santa will be there also, so bring the kids for pictures.

If you can't make it Dec. 11th, you can also help with a donation via PayPal or a credit card.

Just go to http://www.jeepsforjoy.org and click on

Thanks and hope to see you there.

• [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]Kind late seeing as I just bought my jeep, but for the [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=12px]Facebook[/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%] page for the JFJ event. What if the page was able to be "liked" by you. That page could then be shown on your [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=12px]Facebook[/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%] so that all your friends on your profile could see the even and go there to check out the info on the drive.Makes things a little easier than just posting the URL of the site on your page. Just a suggestion for this year and beyond.[/size][/font]

• coming up fast!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!