Anyone interested in fabbing a bracket up for me?

• Looking to get a bracket made up for a bypass filtration kit I am going to be installing soon (On my 2006 common rail).

I have the dimensions and want this exact bracket, I will drill the holes and do the pretty rattle can paint..will pay for materials and $?

[size=13px]

Quote from Kraig;653961

Hi All- The bracket was made from 3” wide, ¼” thick steel plate with a 90 and 45 degree bend.

[/size]

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• to yield a final product of...

[size=13px]

Quote from Kraig;653968

[/size]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/size][size=13px][/font]

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Live in middletown

• Sounds great, who is we? Do you have a shop?

• Yes we have a shop dad does fab work

Ok sounds good then, let me know what you think roughly it will cost, waiting to hear back from my neighbor who is big into fabbing but he is in the carolinas for the week..

mferrari I appreciate the offer but looking closer to middletown

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!