08 jk radio!?

• Ok it got rained on sat. Worked this morning, stopped working today. Powers up but no sound!? Tell me its fried!? And are they not water resistant? Wtf

• They're the same radios the rest of the Chrysler/Dodge line use. (I think the speakers are, too.) Ok for a light rain, but a constant downpour and strong winds... not a chance. Throw on at least a bikini top if not a full cover like the one Brian linked to if you're going to leave it out in the weather.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• You could always do what i did with my yj. I went and got a cd/radio head unit for a boat and also got boat speakers. Everything was water proof and never had a issue when it rained or poored.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!