Out For The Count !

• Was anyone given a ticket? Just by reading your post and ive been a police officer over 10 years had I been the responding officer I would have had to find you at fault as you were the turning vehicle and she had the right of way. Lights or no lights. Either way glad nobody was hurt and sorry about the jeep that sucks. Anyway my father in law is looking for some stuff Ill pass this on to him.

• Was anyone given a ticket? Just by reading your post and ive been a police officer over 10 years had I been the responding officer I would have had to find you at fault as you were the turning vehicle and she had the right of way. Lights or no lights. Either way glad nobody was hurt and sorry about the jeep that sucks. Anyway my father in law is looking for some stuff Ill pass this on to him.

He wrote the report and gave me a ticket for failure to yield to oncoming traffic, an 89.00 dollar ticket.

• thats painfull good you and the other driver are ok but all you messed up was the frame and suspension many cheap jeeps selling with just that like this one in pa... bit of a hike but im sure people would help you get it if you couldnt http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/2688698291.html also i know of a junkyard where i used to live where i snaged a frame from and theres a few others there in great condition they even have some with the front clip in great condition i got the rear frame body bushings gas tank fill neck skid plate all for 100 i thought that was really cheap. pm me if you want to know where it is good luck

• Interested in console, doors/driver side vent window/door locks. Do you have a rear seat? If so, is it fold and tumble? I need the locking mechanism for mine.

• Insurance company totaled it and It's mine now. My fault with no payout.
    I set PM's in order they came in so I will be posting what sold as I go on.

I will be starting a new build and I'm currently looking for a base YJ to start
    with. [size=2]Let me know what you want. I will be keeping a few items that I [/size]
    [size=2]will use on [/size][size=2]my next project.[/size]

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• Jeepkid wrote:
    [size=small]What u want for your old one[/size]

I have around 9,000 into it and the insurance company valued it at 12,300 before they made their
    decision that it was my fault and denied payout. I know I will never get [size=2]anywhere near that but I [/size]
    [size=2]also know that [/size][size=2]it's [/size][size=2]worth 3 x more in parts than sold as a [/size][size=small]package. What are you offering? [/size]

• [font=verdana, sans-serif][size=3]Center console has been sold. Seats are stock with faded neoprene [/size][/font]
    [font=verdana, sans-serif][size=3]covers, typical driver side small rips. $125.00 for all three. [/size][/font]

• As for now I will be keeping the lift kit. Not sure what I'm doing with my next Jeep so I
    might need it. Looking to part out things I won't need at this point like my windshield, top
    doors, seats and anything else the next YJ will come with.

• Hardtop with basket is still for sale. Wipers and spray works.
    Good hydraulic lifts. Not perfect but no leaks. Comes with all
    hardware and windshield screws. [size=3]$350.00[/size]

• [size=3]13,000 lb Atlas winch with roller fairlead, mounting plate and wireless and [/size]
    [size=3]wired remotes. Positive lead is a little loose and wire is chafed from the accident.[/size]

[size=4]$375.00[/size]

[size=3][/size]

[size=3]48" Farm Jack with hood mount [/size][size=4]$50.00[/size]
    [size=3]
    [/size]

[size=3]Pair of tow hooks [/size][size=4]$10.00[/size]

[size=3][/size]

[size=3]Hard top with roof basket. Wipers, spray and lifts work well slight damage to [/size]
    [size=3]rear corner from trail ride. No Leaks ! [/size][size=4] $350.00[/size]

[size=3][/size]

• [size=x-large]I'm selling rolling chassy with . . . . .[/size]

[size=1.35em]1992 YJ with a 1999 4.0L motor / AX-15 5-Spd motor both with 96,000 miles on them

High Pinion front D30 with the solid axle conversion, TeraFlex
    High Steer Kit - Eliminated CAD - re geared with Yukon 4.88's

Rear Dana 35 re geared with Yukon 4.88's

N231J Transfer kit with a tail shaft conversion - AA SYE installed

Extended [/size][size=1.35em]custom double CV Rear Drive Shaft for 3 -to- 5" of lift

1" Lift Shackle Reversal Kit Up Front

1" lift Shackles in the rear Rear

Duel steering stabilizers with bracket

5" BDS Military wrap lift springs
    [/size]
    [size=1.35em]BDS lift shocks

1" Daystar Body LiftTJ Fender Flairs

Full set of (5) - 35x12.5x15 BFG TA KO's All Terrains 80% tread life

Full set of (5) - 15x10 American Racing Outlaw 1 Wheels
    [/size]

[size=2em]all for $2000.00[/size][size=x-large]The rest is being parted out [/size][size=x-large]separate[/size][size=x-large].[/size]

[size=1.35em]Hard top with basket --- $350.00 SOLD[/size]
    [size=1.35em]Hard doors --- $300.00 Pending[/size]
    [size=1.35em]Winch --- $375.00 Pending[/size]
    [size=1.35em]Set of all 3 Seats --- $125.00[/size]
    [size=1.35em]All seat belts --- $75.00[/size]
    [size=1.35em]Tail gate --- $75.00 Pending[/size]
    [size=medium]2 piece soft doors --- $100.00 SOLD[/size]
    [size=medium]Family style bikini top with tonneau cover[/size]
    [size=3]both in spice [/size] [size=17px]--- $50.00 Pending[/size]
    [size=medium]Pair of tow hooks --- $10.00[/size]

[size=2em]John[/size]

Edited once, last by jonzjeepyj ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!