New to the site!!

• Its totally possible it was a sales guy. On the other hand, it would have been possible to just not call me back at all, not sure why they would wait two days to make an elaborate lie for 350 bucks. It made a lot of sense and the reviews I've seen happen to be a few years old so it does corroborate his story. Anyway, I'm happy with at least having a warranty that actually covers the suspension lift for what its made for, if it sags, I guess I'll have to deal with it then.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Welcome to DEJA!! If you are looking at picking up the RC lift, I would def. recommend going with the X-flex lift over the standard lift.. Also contact them directly to order the kit, it usually drops the price a bit.. Or at least anyone I know who has called to order their lifts or other parts has been given a discount from ordering direct.

Also on the Rusty's kit that was just commented about for the WJ.. I test drove a 2000 WJ with the Rusty's 4.5" Advanced kit and that thing rode quite nicely. The guy who had owned it before had put some miles on it, and it still rode quite nicely.. Now I'm just waiting to see what I get back in taxes to see if I can't work out a deal on that WJ for my XJ..

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• Welcome to DEJA!! If you are looking at picking up the RC lift, I would def. recommend going with the X-flex lift over the standard lift.. Also contact them directly to order the kit, it usually drops the price a bit.. Or at least anyone I know who has called to order their lifts or other parts has been given a discount from ordering direct.

Also on the Rusty's kit that was just commented about for the WJ.. I test drove a 2000 WJ with the Rusty's 4.5" Advanced kit and that thing rode quite nicely. The guy who had owned it before had put some miles on it, and it still rode quite nicely.. Now I'm just waiting to see what I get back in taxes to see if I can't work out a deal on that WJ for my XJ..

Hey thanks man!! any tips that save a couple bucks is much appreciated!! since im doing my last year of college the governments gonna be commin after me soon to get they're money back haha im glad most the lifts dont really hinder the WJs driving abilities they really are very nice to drive, handles like a car almost!

• :laughabove: I haven't heard that term before. Love it.

Welcome!

HAHA yeaaa every time i hear a honda with an oversized fart can I just wanna ram them full speed :suspicious: . those mufflers should be illegal on cars lol Thanks man good to meet yah :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!