looking for bike rack

• I've got a cheap one for free if you want it... intended for a 1.25" hitch but has the adapter on it for a 2". Has a pull pin to let it fold out, needs new velcro straps for the frame tiedowns. I used it last summer to take my bike to a side job I worked in PA, going to get a better one for this season. Near Prices Corner.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• ok sounds good.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• If Jerrys dosent work out I have a really sturdy one! Its made by Reese, the same company that makes the hitches,,,,has A 2inch receiver post and holds 2 bikes. would like 40 bucks if you are interested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!