Need GM DRW Dana 60 hubs

• Desperate for these hubs.

1977-1991.

Need the pair so I can get my truck down here to FL from DE

Thanks,
    Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• did you need the whole assembly. i have one hub and 2 30 spline internal lock outs, unfortunately for you i cut up the other hub casting. i think i even have the old bearings. if i get a chance ill take a pick of what i have.

aaron

• I just need to change my wheel studs to 9/16 and the only way to do it with a dodge is to swap the hubs.

I really both, Some guy on ebay has 6 up in jim thorpe so monday looks like I'm making a trip

Its cool though, I'm putting on gm dually rims anyways so that saves some machine time.

-Brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• I just need to change my wheel studs to 9/16 and the only way to do it with a dodge is to swap the hubs.

Really? Can't just drill and press new studs? That sucks, was gonna offer the dorman p/n I used on my rear axle since I dug it up for Ed the other day but...

--Ian

• Really? Can't just drill and press new studs? That sucks, was gonna offer the dorman p/n I used on my rear axle since I dug it up for Ed the other day but...

--Ian

.72 knurl diameter on front studs. Only two studs for that size, 5/8 and 1/2

Dropped DS at Barr international to get shortened. $160 is cheap. Now to measure for some blue hen u bolts and get rear wheels machined.

-brad

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!