KRA4000 Snap On Toolbox with matching end cabinet/ air compressor

• well i have finally come to peace with putting up my snap on tool box for sale. Due to divorce and loss of work space it is time to part with it.
    I have a KRA4000 7 drawer , ball bearing slides tool box with matching 6 drawer end cab. they both are about ten years old but show as new, no scratches, no dents just a little dust from sitting in a storage cube for 15 months. The box is comparable to the Classic series model KRA2407PBO that is shown on the snap on website, but they say that model has 32" wide drawers, mine are 36". The side cab is comparable to the KRA2406, there is virtually no difference on this one.
    The list on these at time of purchase was around $3500 if you buy what is shown on web site they are almost $4700. I'd like to get $1700.00 for the pair. If you google the KRA4000 box the build specs are avail,as i stated the box is in a storage cube and is packed in pretty tight, i couldn't get a good pic, the location of the box is Oxford PA and i will show to serious buyers on request I have talked to the area snap on rep and ha thought 1700 was a fair price, serious inquiries only please.

Might as well get rid of this too.... campbell hausfeld 28 gallon vertical air compressor, oilless , 6.25 hp, 7.4 scfm @40 psi , 6.1 scfm @90 psi....... in new condition original stickers from new....can't find a comparable model except for a 26 gallon which sells for $378.00, i'd like to see $225.00 obo....

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• if i had to yes. i didn't figure on pricing them seperately , i don't want to give it away, i think it would be fair to ask 700 for the end cab.

• the end cab retails for $2055.00 the comparable model main box $2,565.00 although the one i have has 36 " wide drawers the comp has only 32" drawers

• ha , pretty funny dude... i snapped up that 8.8 with the truss kit, hoping to hock the box to finance front axle gear change and lockers all around. Sell your rig yet??

• Price reduced one last time before they go into long term storage (buried under mounds of junk in the storage cube)

$1000.00 for the pair or possible trade/cash for a good rear dana 44 for a TJ

• Had a verbal sales agreement withs the seller. He sold it out from under me a day before i was to pick it up. Guess you really have to watch who you trust on here.

• Dave thanks for your interest, subvet responded first, i hope to show him the boxes this coming weekend if there is no deal I will contact you right away.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!