I'm BACK!....in the Jeep family

• It's been a long year folks......a long year driving a Mazda and Honda around and no Jeep. :(

[size=78%]We'll I'm back! Today we picked up a 2008 JK Sahara! Picked it up from Price Toyota in New Castle, and they got it on a trade from someone in New Jersey. [/size]

• Does that have a budget boost? Kinda looks like it might.

Very nice and welcome back! :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Does that have a budget boost? Kinda looks like it might.

So when I sold my TJ, I had to separate myself from the Jeep world and I learned nothing about JK's because I knew I would have to buy one the first day that I looked. This is the perfect example of that - I found this one last night by "accident" and the approval was given. I honestly test drove it, made sure nothing was loose underneath, no leaks and made sure it was clean and signed.

It has 270/75/R18's under it......

• ok, those are 34s, stock was 32. Take a look and see if it has coil spacers.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• welcome home. some good jk forums out there. similar to the TJ, but everything (at least on my 12) seems to be built better (control arms and such)

PS dues can be paid by paypal now...get that member sticker on there ;)

• I'm on jeepforum, jkowners.com and jk-forum.com (but only as a lurker, they'll ban you if you mention a brand that doesn't sponsor them)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!