Old DeJA member...

• Hey! I was active 6-7 years ago, but life moved me to Florida. The company I work for gave me a little slack to get this off the ground, so I thought I'd post it here. So far it has been well received. A couple of light orders and 42 flashlights sold on a group buy with the club logo. Kinda my baby to get off the ground.

[color=rgb(51, 68, 102)]http://www.facebook.com/pages/…ng/116996221784580?ref=hl[/color]

• Wow! A visitor from the past :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• linky no worky

EDIT: never mind. It's there now. :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Yeah, I still remember the good ol' days at the Lobby House, rides to Paragon and RC... Still have a Jeep, still take it on trail rides, though they're quite different here. More like the Pine Barrens from HELL. There is an off-road park a couple of hours away, sorta like RC, but not nearly as big or rocky.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!