** DEJA Trail Ride at RC - Nov 24 2012 **

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper - gonna make it
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Spedly (pending steering fix)
    RedOliver (with Tattookid85 right-seat)
    astape - not 100% sure yet
    Chief57 - not 100% sure either Might have a full TJ with 2 dads and 2 sons

Joel, November 24 happens to also be my son Michael's birthday, so perhaps the two of you will celebrate together out on the trails.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Stafford
    hookedonthebay (pending)
    Forestry17
    altierior
    BlueLesPaul2006 (Pending)... the wife may want to go shopping but 11/24 is my birthday and I think I can get away with this run.
    Quadna, probably camping, and whatever trails the group take.
    Stomper - gonna make it
    92 Renegade (pending getting a trailer to get up there)
    Shorebird
    Exige
    Spedly (pending steering fix)
    RedOliver (with Tattookid85 right-seat)
    Captain
    astape - not 100% sure yet
    Chief57 - not 100% sure either Might have a full TJ with 2 dads and 2 sons

I'm in.

• I have updated my status to reflect my participation in this run. I am sure that Michael and I will be celebrating in style on the trail. :driving:

• Would a bone stock 2013 sport edition be able to have much fun? Id love to come but dont want to hold anyone up do to limited capabilities.

On a scale of "I don't want to have to put more Armor All on my tires the next day" to "as long as it makes it back in less than 2 and greater than 0 pieces I'm good"...what's your tolerance for trail damage? ;)

• Would a bone stock 2013 sport edition be able to have much fun? Id love to come but dont want to hold anyone up do to limited capabilities.

We run groups in all trail levels. Newcomers are most welcome to join us. We all started out stock.

You WILL have a lot of fun. :)

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

I'll be running the easiest trails, since it's my first time and I don't know exactly what my 2" lifted WJ can do yet. I'm sure a sport would be able to do whatever my tank can do!

• On a scale of "I don't want to have to put more Armor All on my tires the next day" to "as long as it makes it back in less than 2 and greater than 0 pieces I'm good"...what's your tolerance for trail damage? ;)

:laughabove:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• On a scale of "I don't want to have to put more Armor All on my tires the next day" to "as long as it makes it back in less than 2 and greater than 0 pieces I'm good"...what's your tolerance for trail damage? ;)

Haha its a 2013 with 300 miles so i need it to come back in 1 piece this weekend, next year is a different story.
    You can most likely count me in then, is anyone meeting up to ride together?

• Haha its a 2013 with 300 miles so i need it to come back in 1 piece this weekend, next year is a different story.
    You can most likely count me in then, is anyone meeting up to ride together?

A few of us, myself included, are meeting at the Wawa on Rt. 7 (Limestone Road) around 5 that morning to go up. The more the merrier!

Yes you will have a blast. Don't worry about holding anyone up the club lets me go and I have no idea what I am doing. ;) But in all seriousness there is normally an easy group and a harder group.

• Hey Keith (Stomper). Are you gonna be at the Turkey Hill RTs 23-10 for coffee? If so what time? If I could drag my butt out of bed for the last run, I can probably do it again.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!