Detailing Business

• I started a detailing business when I retired to Lewes 5 years ago and would like to know if I have permission to advertise my business on this website. I would be happy to offer discounts to all members/guests. Thank you.

• I started a detailing business when I retired to Lewes 5 years ago and would like to know if I have permission to advertise my business on this website. I would be happy to offer discounts to all members/guests. Thank you.

It's open to everyone in this forum.

• The name of my business is Ray's Custom Car Care. I am located in Lewes, DE and I started this business after I retired in 2007. I use professional products which are only available from one of the top detailing suppliers in the country. I work alone and only do 1 vehicle per day. I detailed over 60 vehicles in 2012 and my business is growing due to referral's and the quality of my detailing process. I offer free pick up and delivery and I detail sedans, sports cars, SUV's and pick-ups. I will be traveling to Florida on 2/18 returning on 4/12. If you have any questions about my services or if you would like to schedule a detail when I return my e-mail is Rayscott@comcast.net, cell is 302 740-3780. Thank you for any interest in my services.
    Ray Scott

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!