June 22 Pine Barrens Run (Day trip)

• No CB. I am looking for one. I do have GPS so I can always catch up with you guys. Just hope that the DW does not act up again in NJ like last time.

• Hagar the Horrible +1
    cj8
    Kuntryboy816
    Daddanelena (maybe)
    moldham +3

This looks like the final list. Not sure about Wayne yet but if you see this let us know if you are able to go.
    Looks like cj8, moldham, and myself are going to meet at Wawa on Limestone Rd about 7:30-8am and will link up with Kuntryboy816 over the bridge. I have posted my cell number but here it is again 302-312-1007.
    I have printed maps of the area so we all have them. Last time only one of us had the map.

• I am now border line.
    Rear main seal has decide to quit sealing. I will work on it as soon as I get home from my job (maybe I'll take a half day today to start fixing it).
    I post up later this evening with the repair results.

• I am now border line.
    Rear main seal has decide to quit sealing. I will work on it as soon as I get home from my job (maybe I'll take a half day today to start fixing it).
    I post up later this evening with the repair results.

That sucks but I guess its better than it breaking on the trail.

• I'm in. :driving:

long story short...I did not change the Rear Main Seal...the problem came from the PCV valve.
    Just to be safe...I am bringing motor oil with me. :).

see you at Wawa between 7:30 and 8:00, departure time. :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!