** DEJA Trail Ride @ RC Sat Mar 23 2013 Signup **

• 1. Jeffsjk- blacks or whatever
    2. Tattookid85- blue, black and idc's
    3. Daddanelena blue, black
    4. Stomper blue /black
    5. JKRanger08 blue/ black
    6. hookedonthebay blues/maybe some blacks (jeff twisted my arm)
    7. afusco blue/ black

Looking forward to meeting you guys. What time do we meet at Rausch? Anything else I need to know?

• Welcome! We normally meet at RC around 8:30 and hit the trails by 9am. That is the ideal time to head out to the trails, it's 50/50 if we all make it on time. Don't forget a lunch, there is no where on the trail to buy anything to eat, bring a cb if you have one. Looks like we have a good turn out should be fun.

• It takes me 3 hours to get there so the earliest I can be at Rausch will be around 9 just to let you know. I'm already a member there so I won't need to go through the whole sign up thing.

• It takes me 3 hours to get there so the earliest I can be at Rausch will be around 9 just to let you know. I'm already a member there so I won't need to go through the whole sign up thing.

No worries, we will wait for you. Just look fo us when you get there, I have a white F250 with a silver TJ more than likely I will park on the right side when you pull in.

• Hey folks due to the events that happened to a fellow club member and close friend this past weekend and continuing this week. JkRanger08 and myself have to pull out of this ride. We did not have time to prep the Jeeps this weekend and I doubt it will happen during the week. We will see you at the next one.

Thanks Keith & Tim

• Hey folks due to the events that happened to a fellow club member and close friend this past weekend and continuing this week. JkRanger08 and myself have to pull out of this ride. We did not have time to prep the Jeeps this weekend and I doubt it will happen during the week. We will see you at the next one.

Thanks Keith & Tim

Totally understandable. Percy needs you guys right now, go be with him. Give him my best wishes and tell Him we will see him on the next trail ride along with you guys.

• Is there room for one more? I'd like to come up. Blues/blacks/whatever. Thinking I could use some practice time with the blue jeep on the comp course at the end of the day too.
    Dee

• Is there room for one more? I'd like to come up. Blues/blacks/whatever. Thinking I could use some practice time with the blue jeep on the comp course at the end of the day too.
    Dee

Of course there is room for you Dee. I might be out, kid is at the ER right now, I should know for sure later tonight.

• hope your kid is ok, keep us posted ....if you are out that leaves a very small group...i might bail myself......

• Jeff hope all is ok!

I have 3 more jeeps coming,My cuz freddy(haugwild)joe( nj rubi) and buddy tim this will be his first ride!

Wayne cell (215-262-5495)

cool we'll plan on going still. What time and route are you taking to get there?

• Thanks all. She has been sick all week running really high fever, she was better today but I think now got dehydrated. With any luck they will be heading home soon, if she is feeling better I am going. I will let you all know for sure later tonight.

Dee, I think I feel you getting sick. cough cough.

• Just wanted to say it was a great time out there. Glad to catch up with everyone I knew before and the new guys I meet.

Joe

• Just wanted to say it was a great time out there. Glad to catch up with everyone I knew before and the new guys I meet.

Joe

great job trail guiding...too bad you weren't in for the group pic, that yellow rig would have added some pop to the pic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!