Fishing Report Thread

• MIke, if you hear of a good bite let me know, I have vacation days to burn up, I'll run down during the week if I have to.

• I guess what I am asking is where's a good spot I can take her ao she can do it. I can run a trot lineand catch track and shoot just about anything but clams I'm clueless haha.

If you launch a boat out of Masseys and go around the island there is a large sandbar there. Its usually only like a foot deep at low tide. Park your boat and walk around, you will find them.

Bring a grill too. You then can cook em up right there!!!

• Don't worry Bob as soon as I get word I'm throwing you a line... There's been a few but I'm betting after it warms up about 5 more degrees we are gonna be on fire.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Currently in cameron wisconsin, 14" of snow last friday, 78 out today, opening day of fishing season starts saturday but the lakes still have ice on them. Wtf! :roflmao:

• Haha I haven't made it out since we last went... ill be out sunday weather pending if you are in the area holler @ me you got the digits... fyi they are getting some huge rock and weakies in the surf.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Heading out to Herring Pt. Will be there before noon in thw scrambler.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Taptalk 2

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Heading out to Herring Pt. Will be there before noon in thw scrambler.

Post up how you make out...I'm trying to get to the susquehanna flats for a bit today....good luck :fishing:

• One white fish and one blow fish. Kids loved it when I scrached the blowfishes belly to make him blow up. Weather could not have been nicer

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

• One white fish and one blow fish. Kids loved it when I scrached the blowfishes belly to make him blow up. Weather could not have been nicer

Cool. At least your blow fish blew up. I caught a DUD a few weeks ago :shrug: . Plan on getting out tomorrow.

• Cool. At least your blow fish blew up. I caught a DUD a few weeks ago :shrug: . Plan on getting out tomorrow.

They were so excited to see it puff up..

Did you keep the blowfish? They are good eating.

• Well..... went out today 8 croaker... 1 skate and a huge blowfish... my kid hooked into something that broke a 80# leader kinda glad whatever it was didn't make it to the shore.... all in all box of squid for the win.

• I was out Sunday pluggin the jetties at IRI. I hooked into 3-4 shortie stripers and 1 30" keeper. Been out 2-3 times a week and finally a decent sized keeper :fishing:

I was just north of the inlet on Sunday at Savages Ditch. As we pulled onto the beach and were unpacking, one of the guys we were with that got there a little earlier than us brought in a 39 inch striper. Of course we caught nothing the rest of the day...

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!