** DEJA Trail Ride @ RC Sun Apr 21 2013 Signup **

• I probably won't be there till mid day at the earliest Saturday...I land in Philly at 10pm on Friday night coming back from Vegas. I will definitely be sleeping in Saturday morning.

Good call, we're probably gonna need guidance on Sat night !!
    I didn't want to jinx (janx?) it by signing up for Friday camping, but if I'm back in time I'll be there early Friday to set up camp and help out with the club comp.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• 1. Stafford/camping Saturday night
    2. Spedly/camping Saturday night
    3. Jeffsjk maybe camping.
    4. JKSteve/maybe camping
    5. KnoxRents/Camping Friday & Saturday
    6. Shorebird/Camping Saturday
    7. JKGray/Camping Fri & Sat (If I can get my front Truss on and rear pinch seam trimmed)
    8. cj8 / camping Fri & Sat
    9. Goody
    10. The dark side/ shotgun with shorebird/ camping Friday and saturday/ also looking for another shotgun for a friend of mine
    11. Shadyluke...I'm a maybe, got some work to do but the wife seems to want me out of the house. Or she wants Jeff to shut up.

• I'm thinking of going up Saturday morning and coming back Saturday night if someone would like to tag along. Will probably take the wife's Grand Cherokee so there will be some comfort (if that will make a difference).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• 1. Stafford/camping Saturday night
    2. Spedly/camping Saturday night
    3. Jeffsjk maybe camping.
    4. JKSteve/maybe camping
    5. KnoxRents/Camping Friday & Saturday
    6. Shorebird/Camping Saturday
    7. JKGray/Camping Fri & Sat (If I can get my front Truss on and rear pinch seam trimmed)
    8. cj8 / camping Fri & Sat
    9. Goody
    10. The dark side/ shotgun with shorebird/ camping Friday and saturday/ also looking for another shotgun for a friend of mine
    11. Shadyluke...I'm a maybe, got some work to do but the wife seems to want me out of the house. Or she wants Jeff to shut up.
    12. Quantum73/Camping Friday & Saturday

• Or she wants you out of the house so I can get in the house. :hug:

• Everyone still planning on camping on Friday given the weather? I'm still good, I just might try to get there a little earlier to set up my tent under the trees. Or whoever gets there first claim a tree camping site.

• I'm in for camping Friday and Saturday. And the ride on Sunday. Randy do you have a plan in mind for food? Let me know what to bring..... beer.

Just got home from an offshore delivery today so I'm a little behind. We had a lay day for weather and I have to get some stuff done Friday, so it looks like I'll be driving up Sat. a.m. and camping Sat. eve. Haven't thought about camping food. If you have any ideas let me know. Remember April 20 is my birthday ;D

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Just got home from an offshore delivery today so I'm a little behind. We had a lay day for weather and I have to get some stuff done Friday, so it looks like I'll be driving up Sat. a.m. and camping Sat. eve. Haven't thought about camping food. If you have any ideas let me know. Remember April 20 is my birthday ;D

I dont think the RC staff will let us light that many bithday candles even if the ground is wet..... :innocent:

I'm bringing some hotdogs and a can of beans, beer, jug o' water, and a pot for brewing coffee on the fire and coffee of course. Bring your own mug.

• Everyone still planning on camping on Friday given the weather? I'm still good, I just might try to get there a little earlier to set up my tent under the trees. Or whoever gets there first claim a tree camping site.

I was thinking the same thing. I'll still be there but I'll sleep in the truck rather than the hammock.

O'Neills would be a great option for wings and beer as well as staying dry if anyone is interested. Hopefully I can bum a ride in a vehicle with a roof and a windshield. ;) Any takers?

Haven't thought about camping food. If you have any ideas let me know. Remember April 20 is my birthday ;D

Another shorebird birthday on the trails!!!! Game on!!! Let's celebrate Randy's 84th birthday in style. :beer:

• low of 32 overnight? Hmmm....

Don't be a twat waffle

I'll have my jeep with the top up and I'll even leave the back seat in if we want to pile in mine to go to O'Neils.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!