re-tread tires?

• Looks like that's from Tread Wright. Cheaper to buy direct from them. https://www.treadwright.com/p-51-285-70r17-warden-a-t-d.aspx

Last i checked, they had a good reputation.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I run them on my tow rig and daily driver. I love them. The balanced out really well and ride pretty well for a big load range E. The customer service is great too. They sent me one with a patch that leaked down and within a week I had a brand new one at my house free of charge.

• yea i just read through every thing i could on the website, the only thing that kinda makes me feel weird is that they may send me different base tires..but i could contact them and just request that they send me 5 of the same tire with the re tread.

looking like they may be an option since i can get 5 for $600..thats pretty freakin good.

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• I believe that depends on what inventory they have in stock. I got all the same carcasses and didn't have to make a special request. I also read somewhere that they have developed a new style that is a complete re tread rater than just the tread portion. Might be worth looking into.

• i read a TON about them and will be buying a set for sure. 5 tires for $600! heck yea.

the only issue ive ran into is that the retreat process actally makes the tires a half inch-an entire inch taller...nice for ride height but still makes for more questions. will a 285/70/17 that is a 1/2 to 1 inch taller require me to use spacers...im warming to the idea but i REALLY dot want the tires to stick out..so a small spacer could be tolerated if i need to

now the question...do ya think id need one?

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!