Rausch Creek- Sat, Aug 24th

• Well, good weather, and a good time:

Celeste had some troubles:

Me on Crawler's Ridge

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Ed on Crawler's Ridge

[youtube]

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Me on Jotter's Way

[youtube]

[/youtube]

Matt in Cemetery

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• Had a great day, even After discovering my fuel tank was leaking like crazy. I pulled it apart in the RC parking lot cut out a new rubber gasket and sealed her up. (Thanks for the help spedly). Matts rig did great on its maiden voyage. Here are some videos.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• I had a good time and it was way more fun wheeling a trail rig then it was wheeling my JK. It's mainly was that piece of mind of not worrying. But the jeep to everything except make it up Crawler's Ridge and playing on the comp course.

• I received a Go Pro so i mounted it to the front bumper for its maiden voyage. Here's my first video:

Trail 5

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• ... and my second video (last of the trip)

Walk in the Park (I think it starts off at CV?)

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• I don't know what that is supposed to mean.... :driving: But if you mean badass driving style, then yes. You are correct sir. :up:

No, I do not mean "badass driving style". What I mean is that did you ever see him drag that poor poor rig on 33's along behind Billy and Aaron on trails? Lol. Was not pretty. He did it, but it was hard to watch sometimes. :innocent: And believe me, I caught enough shit from Sal for parking my rig and watching when he was giving it a go in his...

• Nice videos....Anyone else Notice how we were always standing around waiting for Sal to catch up?

haha, i just like to give you enough room ahead so i'm not sitting and waiting for you in the middle of a trail :spinrhead:

It's good to see you finally have a rig that can handle your driving style. ;) Cool videos...

Yes and No. I ran a lot of black trails on 33s and made it through pretty well ... trying to do reds and high blacks again and again really took its toll ... :) Not for enough clearance, but I started losing control arm brackets on the frame from being twisted too much and losing the bushings after only a couple rides.

I guess it's not so much my "driving style" as my "indiscretion" :) But that's the point! Better than driving 1 tons and large rubber on the pavement .... :innocent:

• In what world would you ever be waiting for me? I pulled my fuel pump cut out a new gasket and reinstalled it before faster than you could stick a go pro to your bumper. :mrgreen:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• I like to see the videos with some part of the Jeep for perspective.. I think its really cool when you mount it on the rear axle or somewhere you can see the axle articulate and tires ripping ito the rocks.

[youtube]QKlzdBU2u2E[/youtube]

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I don't think that placement is actually as good, you cant see the trails. If i was in a class trying to learn, it would be a good angle. I want to see if i can find a spot on the bottom of the ORI ... Something that moves ... But still see enough without risking crushing it.

Ideally i would like more than one go pro :)

Next spot is going to be on the roll cage on the bar between the B pillars. I think watching the driver and all around would be cool too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!