Legal Wheeling in Delaware (Not a Canal Thread)

• I would be interested in helping I live on Sewell branch rd myself my dad has 10.3 acres that I go mudding on in the woods time to time but when my time allows me I would help it would be nice to get into the land by millington power lines

• Joel, you're getting a lot of information / input and it looks like you are utilizing it.
    Keep up the good work and continue moving this forward.
    ...and like you said...we don't know until we try.

• Joel, you're getting a lot of information / input and it looks like you are utilizing it.
    Keep up the good work and continue moving this forward.
    ...and like you said...we don't know until we try.

I was away all week on a business trip to South Carolina so not much was done. I will try to update everyone this week

• I live in Smyrna and I would pay 20 honestly spots around here are few and far between and I have a lot of friends that would use it to thumbs up to that idea

• I think having a spot that folks could get together, and if nothing else be able to test out their rigs, or do a minor shake down run... or heck even a first time offroader could hit up something to see what he/she and their equipment is capable of before having to drive all the way to RC or somewhere like that just to find out they can't make it too far down the trail with their equipment or knowledge!! I'd love to see what mine could actually do and what I need to take care of before driving that far... especially on my few & far between weekends that are open!!

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!