I'm the Latest New Guy!

• Do u need a tissue? It will all be ok. Was just saying. Laws are laws.

• Welcome. I'm not going to bring up he canal other than if you're looking for mud come to the Pine Barrens with us. You will find mud till your hearts content. After a few trips to RC and the Pine Barrens the canal will look like a boring dirty road. I'm still cleaning my JK from my Pine Barrens run a few weeks ago. The pics are on DEJAs Instagram.

• I keep seeing these threads pop up...
    Would it be possible for us to work with DEDNR to create/post signage indicating what's legal and what's not?

This is a silly notion also.

1. If it's neither your land or you don't have express permission to be driving through the woods, then you are trespassing.

2. Based on the number of citations I see issued up there, it's a decent revenue base.

I was talking to an enforcement officer at GWNF one time and he pretty much said straight out that they went out of their way to make their signs fairly inconspicuous. And their signs were about the size of an index card. And the fine there is $500.

3. So, know before you go, wherever that might be.

• I don't see any "crazy" going on here at all. There were no verbal bashings for the guy making a poor decision. As a matter of fact, I think the responses were petty toned down. Knowledge through education. If no one informs him, how is he supposed to know? Guy seems like a pretty responsible person. We all make mistakes from time to time. :innocent:

And a pm carries no education value for future forum users.

• You will never hear me complain about hearing someone educate about c**** riding. I learned my lesson and other newbie's along the way will learn theirs by way of this forum or a fine. I'm all about promoting conservation and off-road education. I appreciate and respect the members of DEJA for teaching the right thing even if many of you feel like you are banging your head against a way. :bang:

Like I said early up, no offense intended.

Welcome to DEJA, it really is a good place to be. :up:

• You will never hear me complain about hearing someone educate about c**** riding. I learned my lesson and other newbie's along the way will learn theirs by way of this forum or a fine. I'm all about promoting conservation and off-road education. I appreciate and respect the members of DEJA for teaching the right thing even if many of you feel like you are banging your head against a way. :bang:

Thanks for the welcome stomper... I feel right at home!

I don't think anyone could have said it better. You paid an expensive lesson. If you had come here first and said I am thinking about going here ______. Someone would have jumped on and said be careful and educated you. You would have saved your entrance fee. Hopefully you can make it up to a legal location and meet everyone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!