What's Up!

• What's up everyone,
    My name is Juan but I like to go by Jay or Jaycee. I've owned 2 jeeps in my life and loved them ever since. My current Jeep is Rusty, an 09 Rubicon that I purchased brand new while living in Germany. Lately I've enjoyed working on my Rusty, like replacing the e-brakes, the bushing that broke on my transfer case & installing a 3in Tera Flex lift with 37in Mickey Thompson tires. Rusty looks great, just waiting for new front and rear bumpers so I can add the spare. I don't have much experience with trails so I'm looking to get a little more exposure by joining DEJA, I look forward to meeting you all out on the trails.

&quot;This is like deja vu all over again.&quot; <br />-- Yogi Berra

• Welcome! Post up a pic of Rusty when ya get a chance. Was the Jeep in Germany with you and if yes, did it see any of the Autobahn? :mrgreen: Not that Jeep and speed are commonly intertwined words.... From your currently listed locale in Dover and talk of living in Germany, it sounds as if you're in the military. Yes?

There's a big ride up at Raush Creek tomorrow. Would be a great way to meet a lot of the people here and get in wheeling experience with a lot of knowledgable people.

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=38379.0

Also, we have the annual Jeeps for Joy event going on next weekend at the Pike Creek shopping center. Everyone is welcome!

http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=38595.0

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Edited once, last by Kuntryboy816 ().

• Yeah I took Rusty on the Autobahn everyday, but I didn't drive too crazy. Yes, I am in the military and I wanted to add pics but I couldn't figure out how, still learning the site. I won't be able to make this coming event but you can count me in on any future events, though I have owned a Jeep for many years I still haven't pushed mine to the limit to truly see his capability.

• Welcome to DEJA!! The Autobahn was pretty fun drive, not sure if I would have ever wanted to have driven my XJ down the bahn though... Look forward to seeing pics of your Jeep(s) once you figure out the site..

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• Welcome to the club. You will find that a few of us are active duty or retired. This is a great place to learn allot about your jeep in general and off roading.

Mike

• This is awesome, already it feels like a great community. The only thing I haven't figured out was how to post a Pic as my profile. I do consider myself to be computer savvy, but I don't know where to paste the code for the IMG from photobucket.

Edited once, last by Jaycee ().

• Hey everyone im from newark and have stopped going to the canal due to tickets anyone know of any other good spots?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!