** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rock Run Offroad Park June 6 2015 **

• More info about Rock Run in the sticky post in the Trail Run forum, short version of the story it's in Altoona PA, out west well past Harrisburg. In the past we've rented a house near the park and stayed the weekend but I don't think it's available? Solomi and astape were working on it last I knew so I defer to them on this ride.

I can't leave until 5pm-ish on Friday. I'm probably riding shotgun if it's going to be all the guys on 40's. If we have a few others on 33-35's I'll consider bringing my POS.

1. Stafford

• 1. Stafford
    2. Astape
    3. Gavan
    4. 2000sahara + Jcab

Thought we had another house but it did not have enough parking for our fleet of vehicles. Still looking for a place. Camping is primitive and would likely suck as it was a high speed dust bowl last year.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Thought we had another house but it did not have enough parking for our fleet of vehicles. Still looking for a place. Camping is primitive and would likely suck as it was a high speed dust bowl last year.

That's why I'm bringing my own house. Just sayin.

• 1. Stafford
    2. Astape
    3. Gavan
    4. 2000sahara + Jcab
    5. JKGRAY10 + aez
    6. KnoxRents

So far, I don't see anything keeping me from this. Stafford, if you need a ride out Friday and want to ride gun on the trails, I probably can't leave until Friday night either. LMK.

I'm fine with house, hotel, tent, or just tying a hammock to Re-Pete.

• As of right now I am going to go ahead and say I am in assuming I can switch Saturday's for work. I will keep eye out for what everyone decides for sleeping.

1. Stafford
    2. Astape
    3. Gavan
    4. 2000sahara + Jcab
    5. JKGRAY10 + aez
    6. KnoxRents
    7. Solomi + Sara
    8. tcatalano + Nicole

• Hey Tony, I don't want to persuade you of not going but so far the whole group is 37" and up tires. You may want to try recruiting a few more smaller jeeps to go. I think there is plenty there for smaller jeeps and its a great weekend. As of now we will be camping at the park.

• Hey Tony, I don't want to persuade you of not going but so far the whole group is 37" and up tires. You may want to try recruiting a few more smaller jeeps to go. I think there is plenty there for smaller jeeps and its a great weekend. As of now we will be camping at the park.

Clearly I see I am not welcome. No one wants to hang out with me JKGRAY10! :censored: :censored: :shrug: hahah. But seriously, thank you for telling me now before I started planning to get the weekend off and stay at my buddy's in mcveystown, pa. I still need a lift my jeep anyway.

• Clearly I see I am not welcome. No one wants to hang out with me JKGRAY10! :censored: :censored: :shrug: hahah. But seriously, thank you for telling me now before I started planning to get the weekend off and stay at my buddy's in mcveystown, pa. I still need a lift my jeep anyway.

of course we want you out there, you just nit your jeep... :razz:

• Are we looking at camping for this event? What are the camping areas like?

Thanks!

• We are camping.....Camping is primitive but they do have Porta-Jons at the camp sites. No showers but there are bathrooms with sinks ect.. that are open during buisness hours.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Need to get food figured out. I am bringing the grill and don't mind cooking for everyone.

Figure Thursday night everyone is on their own. Looking at fri breakfast, fri dinner, sat breakfast, sat dinner and sun breakfast.

Let me know if you are in, and if you can't eat anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!