Feeler: Looking for a place to store my TJ hard top!!!!$$$$!!!!

• Hey everyone,
    I am looking for a place to store my YJ hardtop. Indoors or Out. I don't mind compensating you for the space. If outside, I will cover it with a weather proof tarp. I live in Pike Creek and my current living arrangement does not like the look of the hardtop on the driveway!!!! So it's the hardtop versus the Mrs..... I think you all know how this story must end. Let me know. Thank you.

• Worst scenario is I leave it on the jeep. I am going to see if I can haul it up on my balcony with some rope. If that doesn't work, I will Pm you and we will see what works. Thank you for responding. That is very kind of you.

• Google. Diy hard top hoist jeep. You'll see a $12 one with eye hooks and camlock straps. I have it in my garage it works great. Might be easier than lugging it with rope.

• How attached are you to the Mrs?

Today it's the hard top. Tomorrow you'll have to wear collared shirts and socks.

Got to think of these things.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• How attached are you to the Mrs?

Today it's the hard top. Tomorrow you'll have to wear collared shirts and socks.

Got to think of these things.

.... then it'll be driving a Prius, then dress shopping while you hold her purse... :o

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!