SOLD 1999 Chevrolet Corvette - $11,800 (Newark, DE)

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]1999 Corvette[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Targa Top (Removeable painted hard top)[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]6-speed[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]92,xxx miles[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]Tastefully modified with K&N Cold Air Intake, Hurst short-throw shifter, and Borla exhaust system.Interior lights have been upgraded to blue LED's. A/C blows cold, with dual-climate control. Dual power seats. 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport run flat tires installed this July (these are THE BEST run flat tires for a Corvette - over $1,300 spent). New battery this past May. Factory Bose stereo/speakers with upgraded Kenwood CD/MP3/USB/Bluetooth head unit. Original Bose factory head unit and CD changer is included. Tagged and inspected in Delaware with clean title in hand[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]The only issues with the car are:[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- 2 front tire pressure monitor batteries need to be replaced. This does not affect driveability at all, you just don't get tire pressure information for the 2 front tires. My local tire shop will replace and reprogram these for just under $200. I plan to have these replaced on my next freely available weekend.[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- Small rip in center console armrest lid (pictured).[/size][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]- ABS/Traction Control System light is on. This is apparently a common C5 problem. Does not affect driveability at all. I am hoping this is just a sensor, and may have this resolved prior to sale.[/size][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][size=medium]NADA clean retail value of this car is over $15,000. I am asking $11,80, and I am firm on this price, so please do not ask if I will take less. Selling the car due to an upcoming new car purchase. The car is a fair-weather driver, garaged, adult-owned, with full maintenance records, no dings, and the paint quality in the pictures speaks for itself. A few minor scuffs on the airdam that you can only see if you look underneath, as to be expected.I am available most week nights after 5pm, and most weekends.

[/size]
    [/color][size=78%]

[/size]

• To anyone interested.. I've seen the 'vette in person and it is really nice! Jace is who I bought the S-10 Blazer from for my wife. Good guy to work with.

Free bump and GLWS sir. :up:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!