heater core install?

• Looking for a shop or a person? It's not very complicated, just a PITA dealing with the dash. I replaced the AC core in my XJ a few years ago, wasn't anything special just time consuming getting contorted into the correct angles to bend around the dash. :) I think the dealer book says 10 hours of labor, but there are a couple tricks that can reduce the time.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I just replaced the core and blower on mine a few weeks ago. Not a fun job but it is do-able. It was fairly straightforward in the YJ.. not too sure about a TJ.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Thanks for info, I'm probably going to look for a shop to do the work since the a/c evap is right next to it. Mine as well get that done too,knowing my luck that will be the next thing to go. I know nothing about evap either. Thanks again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!