• With the red vehicle in the back ground, that picture would make a nice Christmas card. Maybe put a Santa hat on the deer.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• He didn't like that comment, he is sticking his tongue out at you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• howdy, I'm semi new, only a few years n a few deer. I hunt north of canal state land. I'd love a shot at some bigger deer. I crossbow, shotgun n muzzleloader. I can go whenever. I have a climber.

Try the elk state forest. Lots of deer and nice bucks. Lots of land not many people pack in to far off the access roads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• I hear ya on the cost. With the water fowl and federal waterfowl stamp I think I paid 225. After hunting down there for a second year it seems more than worth it. 10 doe per season and up to 4 bucks along with WMA's with blind sites for waterfowl its hard to go wrong. So far this year I have six MD deer and 3 PA. Its been a good year.

• I have a family of four, all but one eats it. I make a lot of jerkey so it goes fast. I cant speak for the Delaware state lands but there is no comparison of the PA lands to Marylands land. I have access to a private farm in cecil county that borders the Elk state forest. I usually pack in across the private land and set up a couple hundred yards into the state land. Lots of quality bucks and tons of does. If you waterfowl hunt you apply for a free WMA trespass permit and they have a network of multiple property locations most with established blind sites, you can call and reserve a blind at no additional costs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!