***2016 Event Calendar***

• As always there is still quite a bit up in the air this early in the year, this calendar will be updated regularly. We are hoping to have some fun events and are looking forward to seeing you all out there !

***2016 Schedule***

-Below are the meetings, events, and monthly rides scheduled for 2016
    -As always, the trail ride dates are flexible. If the group wants to switch dates to increase attendance feel free to post up
    -Please feel free to post up any ideas you may have for runs and we can try to make it happen

January
    16th Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    29th After holiday party - further details to be posted in Trail Runs and Gatherings when we have everything finalized

February
    7th Rehoboth Polar Bear Plunge
    20th Rausch Creek Off Road Park

March
    19th Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    19th DNRECS Beach Grass Planting (location to be announced)
    26th DEJA Meeting - Greene Turtle Newark

April
    16th Club Comp Rausch Creek
    17TH Rausch Creek Off Road Park 101

May
    21st Member Appreciation Ride @ Rausch Creek Off Road Park

June
    4th Rock Run Off Road Park
    10th-12th Bantam Heritage Jeep Festival Butler, PA.

July
    3rd Annual DEJA Surf Fishing Tournament CHSP
    23rd Rausch Creek Off Road Park
    PA All Breeds Jeep Show TBA

August
    12th Topless for Tata's @ Rauch Creek Off Road Park
    20th Rausch Creek Off Road Park OR Rock Run Recreation Area --- members can decide
    20th Corn Hole Tournament CHSP (Delaware beach event)
    25th-28th Ocean City Jeep Week

September
    9th, 10th, 11th Big Dogs Main Jambo
    10th Club Comp Rausch Creek
    17th Beach Clean Up @CHSP / DEJA Meeting TBA
    Delaware Mud Run TBA

October
    1st Rausch Creek Off Road Park

November
    12th DEJA CLUB MEETING @ Schaefer's Canal House 3PM
    26th Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area
    DEJA Meeting date to be determined

***Spring trail ride dates could change depending on The Jeeps For Joy spring/summer event
    COASTAL CLEAN UP TO BE ADDED WHEN DATES ARE POSTED
    DEJA PAINTBALL WARS DATE TO BE DETERMINED
    BEACH MEET AND GREETS TO BE ANNOUNCED CLOSER TO SEASON

• July?? Trail Ride on Sunday and the Surf Fishing Tourney on a Monday? Is that just due to the holiday falling on a Monday?

Agreed , looks like an oversight by me and the others that approved the calendar. I'll get with Stafford and make some changes. The trail ride was supposed to be the 23rd not the 3rd :bang:

• uhhhmmm...

R-a-u-s-c-h

just sayin'
    :innocent:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Damn spell check keeps fighting the word Rausch, but it 's been corrected just for you :doh:

Thanks, I owe you one.

Now slap that spell-check into submission with the "Add word to dictionary" command.

just sayin' :innocent:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• LMFAO! :roflmao:

I know y'all are joking but it is near impossible to get these schedules set up this early without problems. Two :up: :up: to the new board for getting it together this soon. You guys rock.

• [youtube]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

• [youtube]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

That's some funny s@#t right there.....

• Yup missed it....didnt realize I had to look at 3 different sections of the forum to figure out when one particular event was being talked about.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Yup missed it....didnt realize I had to look at 3 different sections of the forum to figure out when one particular event was being talked about.

:shrug: was only discussed in members only until date was finalized at which time it was posted to the schedule and then into Trail Runs and Gatherings for sign up

• Anyone using Google calendar can easily add the DEJA calendar, use the following URL

1. Open Google Calendar
    2. Select "Other Calendars" on the left
    3. Select Add by URL
    4. Copy and paste the URL below.

https://calendar.google.com/ca….com&ctz=America/New_York

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!