Club Comp 4-16-2016 Volunteers/Helps Needed

• Every year Rausch Creek asks that each club provide some Judges and Helpers during the event. It's a great way to see the action up close and personal if you aren't driving. You don't need to be an expert wheeler to be a judge and just need to follow some basic rules to keep everyone honest in the scoring. Fell free to speak up if you have any questions or throw your name in the hat as a judge or helper.

Technically the park only asked for 1 person but we've always provided extra in the past which was much appreciated.

1. Bob Angell

• I'll throw my name in there for the moment. If I am able to get the Heep up to snuff and attend then I am more than willing to help. Even if I don't get my Jeep ready by then, I could always pull a Stafford/CJ8 and drive the other vehicle......... :razz:

1. Bob Angell
    2.Jeremy Miller

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• 1. Bob Angell
    2. Jeremy Miller
    3. E-Rock (judge?)
    4. Glen Fuller (cj8)
    5. Randy Neiman (timing, scoring)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• ?

Sorry. Missed this. They will likely need judges and some of the guys like Glenn and Randy that have judged for a few years will probably be judge and scorekeepers. I assume they'll find something for everyone.

• In the past there was a meeting Sat a.m. prior to the drivers meeting for judges etc. Every course at least 3 workers, sometimes 4. The score keeper, a timer, and one or two judges. I've never been able to be there on Friday, but they may need set up help if anyone gets there early. Anyone interested in working the comp should just show up at the meeting and you'll probably get a job.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!