Tan Sahara on rt 40 / Monday night

• On rt 40 in Bear, at about 10pm monday night

Was just wondering who this was, as this was my first DEJA sighting since I signed up here...

I was in a Black Rubicon/Stock, with window sliders. Other jeep was a tan Sahara with DEJA decal on rt fender, and running about 33's or 35's.

• Quote from "BradP"

On rt 40 in Bear, at about 10pm monday night

Was just wondering who this was, as this was my first DEJA sighting since I signed up here...

I was in a Black Rubicon/Stock, with window sliders. Other jeep was a tan Sahara with DEJA decal on rt fender, and running about 33's or 35's.

Or 36's... :suspicious: That'd be me...nice clean rubi you got there. Sorry if I wasn't feeling to sociable beyond a wave...had to run to the post office and was freezing my arse off on the way back!

--Ian

• Sorry, it was dark, couldnt get all the details. Nice rig though. Yeah I actually just washed mine last friday, and didnt get the chance to get it dirty this weekend...was too busy drinking on main street in the nice weather and being mezmerized by the....scenery.

too busy drinking on main street in the nice weather and being mezmerized by the....scenery.

i can only relate so well to this comment, come out and check out Shaggys, nice place, even though it is on the inside...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!