Seat belt issue

• Ok, maybe I'm a dumb ass but..... I disconnected my seat belts to bed liner the tub and they retracted in. They do not seem to want to pull back out so I can remount them. Is there a trick to it?

• I seem to remember holding the housing at a certain angle in order to release the lock mechanism. Try slowly rotating it different directions while repeatedly providing slack then slowly trying to extend them back out.

• Unbolt it from the body and play around with it at different angles, you might be able to find the sweet spot to extend it. Normally that's the installed vertical position, but you might need to play with it and rattle the mechanism free.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!