2. 9/24 (8) 89%
    3. 8am (1) 11%
    4. 9am (4) 44%
    5. 10am (2) 22%
    6. Starbucks (N. Dover next to Wawa) (3) 33%
    7. Coffee Beanery (in front of mall) (1) 11%
    8. Dunkin Donuts (Dover) (1) 11%
    9. Waffle House (Smyrna) (4) 44%

Apologies to y'all for slacking off over the summer! The last meet & greet we had was in May @ Cabelas. It was a pretty impressive turnout with people from almost all of the local clubs attending. We had DEJA, SDJC, Slightly Altered Offroad and Wicked Jeeps (Philly). We met a bunch of new faces as well as some familiar ones. It was a pretty awesome morning and I'd like to get back into the swing of things. I will also be posting polls on the other clubs Facebook pages to try and garner some further interest.

Each person is granted 4 votes... and while you can cast them any way you choose, my intent was 1 vote for each selection of day/time/place with an extra vote just in case you have a 2nd preference for any of them. This weekend may be a little too close to get organized by but I figured I'd throw it in there anyways. Here's to pumpkin spice season and Christmas decorations! Hope to see y'all there! :up:
    :wavey:

**Edit: Venue options updated.. I accidnetally posted the thread before I added the options.**

• We're supposed to have a meeting on 9/17 and the beach cleanup in the morning. I've called a few places but having trouble finding a good place for the meeting. Dover Grotto's may be an option but I was hoping for something different. Suggestions?

Forgot about that... it's not close enough for Facebook to remind me. :doh: Pulled it off of the poll. Nobody voted for it yet anyway.

**Going to start a DEJA Meeting thread so we don't get everything jumbled up here.**

• Was that deja meeting thread on FB or something? Can't find it here. I'd like to attend but have no details

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This meeting was scheduled back when 2016 schedule was posted on the 2016 calendar, it was supposed to be a northern meeting up until the time that the DNR announced when the beach cleanup would take place. The beach clean up has been added to the calendar for the 17th. Due to both falling on the same date it was decided to move the meeting south, by doing so we limited our choices of locations and from what I understand location availability has been an issue. As things change/progress it will be posted in this forum.

• I agree. I thought we were calling it Jeeps and Java or something like that?

Can't use that, that is what Quadratec's gathering is called, which happens to be this sunday

https://www.facebook.com/events/237400783324565/

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• This meeting was scheduled back when 2016 schedule was posted on the 2016 calendar, it was supposed to be a northern meeting up until the time that the DNR announced when the beach cleanup would take place. The beach clean up has been added to the calendar for the 17th. Due to both falling on the same date it was decided to move the meeting south, by doing so we limited our choices of locations and from what I understand location availability has been an issue. As things change/progress it will be posted in this forum.

Thanks Bob.. I sent a PM to Geoff to start another thread for the official DEJA meeting. I didn't want to step out of bounds and start one for it.

Jeeps & Java Meet is what it was labeled as before, so I'll change up the thread title to match.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Hey guys, anyone going to Quadratec tomorrow. The wife and I have some free time, since we couldn't make it to Winchester. We want to get out for a bit, sooooo...... We are going.

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• So we have a winner!

[/Saturday September 24th
    9:00 am
    Waffle House
    South Smyrna on Rt. 13 off of Rt. 1 Exit 114
    Address: 37 S Cory Ln, Smyrna, DE 19977
    Phone: (302) 659-1821
    size]

[size=12]If anyone would like to caravan down that morning, post up and we'll make it happen.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Bump. Tomorrow morning. What exactly does that mean? I don't know all the lingo yet. English please.

?(

If you're afraid of struggle, then you're afraid of growth. You have to go through it to get to it. Let it build you, not break you.

• Hey guys, the wife and I enjoyed meeting and conversing with a few of the club members today. Looking forward to meeting more of you.

• Big thanks to everyone who came out! We had Imarammr and wife, Captain II, Willyn and the Fords.. also another person I didn't get to meet but if I remember right was related to Imarammr.

Quick back story, I met Michele Ford @ the Dunkin Donuts by Boyd's Corner before a few months back. She was waiting for her husband, Daryl, to return from a test drive of a vehicle they were looking to buy. She was hanging out by her JKU (the dark gray one parked nest to me) so Tim Morris and I walked over introduced ourselves and started chatting. Tim gave her a SDJC card (I really need some DEJA cards) and I gave her the DEJA site info. Daryl came back from the test drive and we were introunced and chatted for a bit. They are a very nice couple who are new to the Jeep life. Low and behold, they came out this morning to the Jeeps&Java meet. I don't know if they've yet found their way onto the DEJA site but I'm hoping they do. Just goes to show ya that even the little events can bring new people around!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!