• Still trying to finish our home. After the contractor took money and ran we are significantly short. So selling the Cj to try and finish. Has a AMC 4 cylinder with less the 50k on it. Has a 304 AMC not complete but under 20k miles per the PO and looks good. Has thevT-4 trans and Dana 300 twin stick. Stock axles but rear is trussed and the front has thr Aussie locker. Has a 4" BDS lift kit with military wrap springs. 35" KM2 tires with less then 1000 miles on them. Has a soft top but doesn't fit the hard or soft doors. Has OEM rear seat but high back front seats. It has the blazer heater blower motor upgrade that runs you out of there. Custom front and rear bumbers and a CB overhead rack with CB. Surf rack not included.

I have a Ford T18a that goes with it and a spool for the AMC 20 if I get the asking price. Also has an older Warn 8274. Never hooked it up so don't know if it works. Also if I get the asking price. Needs driverside floor and could use a windshield frame. This is the 2nd frame but its bubbling. Body needs some work too. If you are not handy with bodywork or looking for a full restoration project then this is not the Cj for you as I am not looking for low ball deal licking tire kickers.

Jeep is not tagged and needs a battery. Has a pos Weber carb and the electric choke is choking. It will start with a jump and starting fluid. But you neef to.keep it revving until warm. Motor has the nutter and lucky cheese by-pass upgrade...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!