• I don't know if this is the case for everyone else or not but I figured I'd post to see... it's not really a big deal, it's more of an annoyance for me.

Whenever I go to reply to a thread, even when I started this post, the text box never capitalizes the first letter. I usually have to hit the Backspace button in order for it to set the character correctly. At first, I thought that it was just my phone doing this but I've noticed it on the work PC as well (which I'm currently typing on). Is there any way to fix the formatting for this?

I blame this small OCD on my highschool English teacher, Mrs. Crowder and also, somewhat, on being raised in the south! Don't hate! In this day and age, when everyone is so apt to use emojis, shorthand/texting abbreviations and whatnot, I seem to find myself wondering why proper use of the English language is so hard to come by. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but the current evolution of the English language compared to what I was taught while growing up is horrendous. I constantly get on my kids for using dumb phrases like "whatevs", "fam", actually saying "LOL" or "ROFL", etc. I absolutely refuse to let them dumb themselves down to that level.

<X So, whatevs fam.. ya feel me on dis?! How's we gonna fix this shizzle so I can dingbangdoodily on the runnyside?? <X

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Well, there's this little key on the lower left side of the keyboard marked "shift". If you hold that down while pressing a letter key, it'll capitalize it.

Seriously... that's the way it's supposed to work, you've always had to use the shift key on forums and most other websites (even facebook). Auto-capitalization is an option in the phone keyboard settings, for convience typing one-handed. I don't know why the phones don't do it initially, perhaps a delay in loading vs the text editor coding... certainly nothing that I can change.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Lazy ass.

I think we all resemble that observation. :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• says the guy with a 2 word response... :razz:

He could have used an emoji. ::)

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!